We take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. We also know that it can be difficult to determine your size during the earlier stages of pregnancy. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a purchase, we will assist you with a prompt refund. At Eva Alexander we offer a flexible returns policy to ensure that you enjoy the quality garments you are purchasing.
Eva Alexander will accept your return or of unwashed, unworn, maternity wear that is in resalable condition with all tags attached. Please send the return item(s) by mail within 21 days of the date of purchase accompanied by our Return Form and Proof of Purchase.
Eva Alexander will refund the original credit/debit card used for the purchase within 30 days of receipt of the returned items for the price paid. Any gift returns will be refunded to the method provided by the original purchaser. International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Union. Please note that maternity wear is returned to Eva Alexander at your own expense.
Refunds for maternity wear which was purchased subject to a Discount or Promotion will be calculated as follows: where the discount or promotion if for an amount (£) or percentage (%), the amount of the discount will be applied pro rata to each of the items purchased. If the promotion was “Buy One Get One Free”, then all of the items in the promotion must be returned for a refund. In such case, if all of the items are not returned, then the item which is not returned will be charged at the current price.
Returns mailed more than 21 days after the date of purchase will be accepted at the discretion of Eva Alexander. In the event such a return is accepted by Eva Alexander, the return will be administered in the form of a maternity wear credit redeemable with your next purchase. Please note that unidentified returns may be returned to the sender. Eva Alexander undertakes no warranty to refund items returned after an unreasonable period of time or where the maternity wear returned is without a clear manufacturing defect. Liability for any claim will not exceed the purchase value of the product.
Eva Alexander takes pride to ensure that all of our maternity wear is made with care and to high standards. In the unlikely event that you have received a garment that has a manufacturing defect evident upon receipt, such garment may be returned at anytime. Eva Alexander will refund the original credit/debit card used for purchase within 30 days for the price paid including any shipping fees. Please ensure you return any defective maternity wear to us as soon as possible indicating what the defect is on the Return Form. Items that are not deemed faulty will be returned to you.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please fill out the Return Form packaged with your receipt and enclose it with the item(s) you are returning. For your convenience we have provided a pre-addressed return label.
Please follow the below instructions to package your return and mail it back to us:
1. On the Return Form, indicate the item(s) to be returned. Please help us improve our service by providing the main reason for the return on the Form along with any other helpful comments you may have.
2. Carefully pack and seal your item(s) in the original packaging with tags attached, and include the completed Return Form and proof of purchase.
3. Affix the self-addressed return label to your package. Cover or remove the original shipping label. Please make sure that no other tracking labels are showing.
4. Ship to the following address:
Eva Alexander Limited
P.O. Box 67384
London N8 1ED
5. We recommend that you send your package to Eva Alexander using a tracked or registered mail carrier service to ensure our receipt of your return. Eva Alexander cannot accept liability for the loss or damage to return items while in transit. The maternity wear is your responsibility until it reaches Eva Alexander.
If you would like to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to notify us of your cancellation. Eva Alexander will do everything we can to accommodate your request. Our “Cancellation Policy” is stated below:
1. As a customer with Eva Alexander you have the right to cancel your Contract for the purchase of maternity wear or withdraw your offer to purchase maternity wear from Eva Alexander, as applicable, at any time from the day you submit your order to the expiry of seven working days beginning on the day after you have received the maternity wear in question (the Cancellation Period”). If you cancel a Contract during the Cancellation Period, Eva Alexander will process a full refund, including any shipping charges, as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after having received written notice of your cancellation.
2. To cancel your Contract with Eva Alexander, you must inform us in writing before the expiry of the Cancellation Period by emailing email@example.com. If the maternity wear has already been delivered to you, you are required to return the maternity wear to us, at your own cost. You have a legal obligation to keep the maternity wear in your possession until you return the maternity wear to Eva Alexander. You are also required to take reasonable care of the maternity wear while it is in your possession. If you fail to do this, Eva Alexander may have a right against you for compensation. When returning the maternity wear from a cancelled contract to Eva Alexander you should ensure that it is adequately insured. Eva Alexander retains the right to arrange for collection of such maternity wear at your own cost in the event that you have not returned the maternity wear within 14 days of providing us with notice of cancellation.
3. Please note: If you cancel an item that qualified for a promotion or special deal, you may no longer receive that discount or promotion.
This provision does not affect your statutory rights
For further information regarding our Returns Policy please call one of our customer service representatives at +44 (0)208 348 4155 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.